In accordance with the provisions of General (EU) 2016/679 Data Protection Regulation and Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, Ludium Lab, SL (hereinafter “Ludium”) informs through this Cookies Policy about the use of data storage and retrieval devices on Users’ terminal equipment.
1. Cookies Concept
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the terminal (computer/ smartphone /tablet) of the User when accessing certain websites and allow the Website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, providing that the interaction between the User and the Website is faster and easier.
Web beacons, pixels or other similar files can also do the same. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
2. What are cookies used for?
Usually, cookies collect general information, such as how visitors arrive and use our sites, the device they use, their Internet protocol address (IP address), what pages are they viewing and their approximate location.
3. Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the User and that can be used for proper navigation or that serve to ensure that the content of a Website is loaded effectively. In case of deactivation the User will not be able to correctly receive the established services and content.
- Analytical cookies: When the User accesses the Website, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the Users’ navigation and their behavior patterns.
- Personalization cookies, are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where is accessed the service, etc.
- Technical cookies, are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, in order to guarantee the best service to the user.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||1 hour||Necessary|
|__stripe_mid||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway. This cookie is used to enable payment on the website without storing any patment information on a server.||1 year||Necessary|
|__stripe_sid||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway. This cookie is used to enable payment on the website without storing any patment information on a server.||30 minutes||Necessary|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.||5 months||Advertisement|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.||Performance|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location||30 minutes||Analytics|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||2 months||Advertisement|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||2 months||Advertisement|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.||1 day||Functional|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.||1 year||Advertisement|
4. How to disable cookies
All browsers allow to make changes to disable cookie settings in order to manage cookies, to offer the Users more precise control over their privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” button of your browser menu.
For more information, visit the help page of your browser. In case of doubts or need help, the User can contact us through the following address: email@example.com.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
As it happens in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
6. Acceptance of cookies
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the setting of cookies, but continue browsing the Website, it is possible that certain services are not available without the acceptance of those cookies or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of what this website offers.
7. More information
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data or cookies, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of 12 May 2020.
If the changes are significant, we can choose to notify you by email or to clearly indicate on our homepage that this policy has been updated.